There’s no denying the importance of outage management. Execute an outage successfully and you set your facility up for long-term success. Overrun your schedule and budget, and the impact on the bottom line can be felt across the entire organization. But with outdated outage management tools and an overload of unreliable spreadsheets, owner-operators have been left scrambling—until now.
From Asset Performance Networks, the world’s premier provider of turnaround and capital project preparation and readiness solutions, the Outage Network is a cloud-based digital platform that’s home to Industry-proven tools for outage management. One enterprise-level license brings data-backed applications for work process deployment, readiness assessment, risk management, and action tracking to the desktop of every member of your site.
Learn more about:
Or, request a demo. In 30 minutes, we’ll show you how to make a step change in outage management that will give you a competitive advantage and set your site up for success.
With cloud-based tools for work process deployment, readiness assessment, risk management, and action tracking, the power industry has never had a solution like the Outage Network.
Transform your plant outage preparation process into an interactive, daily-use tool, and tailor your plan to the complexity of your specific outage events.
- Readiness Pyramid
Measure readiness and team alignment in real-time with an objective readiness index to identify gaps.
Quantify risk exposure, and assign and track risk actions to reduce risk severity over time.
Track every action in one place in an interactive action register that integrates seamlessly with NaviTrack and PYXIS.
The Outage Network is a first-of-its-kind outage management platform, designed exclusively for the power industry. The platform leverages proven tools long trusted by the world’s largest global energy companies.
- Over the past 20 years, deployment of AP-Networks’ tools and methodologies has saved the world’s leading energy companies more than $31 billion.
- The cloud-based tools housed in the Outage Network are trusted by more than 21,000 licensed users from over 400 sites spread across more than 50 countries.
- AP-Networks’ data analytics relies on the world’s most comprehensive library of outages, shutdowns, turnarounds, and overhauls, providing the foundation for the Outage Network.
AP-Networks is the trusted leader for improving asset and operational performance in asset-intensive industries worldwide. For more than twenty years, we’ve provided digital tools and advanced data analytics for the world’s leading energy and petrochemical companies. Our cloud-based platforms, which boast more than 21,000 licensed users from over 400 sites spread across more than 50 countries, have become a standard part of how these companies manage outages. Now we’re bringing this Industry-proven technology to the power industry.
The Outage Network gives you the tools you need to:
- Track compliance to work processes and enable more consistent levels of planning and preparation
- Ensure that best practices are being implemented in the definition and planning phases
- Measure and view the readiness of every outage at any stage
- Access world-class processes at any time, from any place, for a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions
- Provide a platform for common understanding and learning
- Deliver predictable outcomes with proven, repeatable practices
- Leverage knowledge and experience across multiple plants
- Facilitate the integration of newly merged companies with common processes, tools, terms, and best-in-class systems to govern outages
- Maintain corporate memory
With a brief demo, we’ll show you how to make a step change in outage management that will give you a competitive advantage and set your site up for success.