About Asset Performance Networks, AP-Networks:
AP-Networks is a growing Technology & Data Analytics firm, headquartered in Washington, D.C., with offices in Houston, Texas; Calgary, Canada; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Perth , Australia and Singapore.
Our work is focused on driving Project & Turnaround Excellence in Capital Intensive Industries. Our 85+ clients are marquee names such as BP, Chevron, Neste, Shell, YARA, OCI, Guardian, Sitech, LyondellBassell & Others.
Aim Higher. Aim Smarter.
About the Role:
As a Senior Associate with Asset Performance Networks (based in our Amsterdam office), you will conduct Project and Turnaround assurance reviews, benchmarking performance studies, lead workshops, deliver presentations, implement digital solutions and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in expanding Asset Performance Networks’ business in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Profile: The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in operations, maintenance, turnarounds or projects in Refining, Petrochemical, Chemical, Agriculture, Food or allied industries;
- A university degree in engineering, math, or science. (Higher degrees are desired).
- Fluency in English (written/verbal ability to communicate technical content);
- Fluency in French (written/verbal ability to communicate technical content);
- The right to live and work in the European Union;
- A willingness to accept international travel;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
If you are interested in the opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter, in English, clearly explaining how you meet the profile requirements.
For additional information, please contact AP-Networks at +31-20-486-1185