The Capital Project Network, found at www.CapitalProject-Network.com, is the world’s most innovative software toolset for capital project planning and execution. The web-based portal is home to proprietary AP-Networks software tools that have been empirically proven to produce superior project outcomes. The ever-evolving toolset places the unrivaled project expertise of AP-Networks on the desktop of every project professional across the enterprise.
The Capital Project Network brings together your community of project professionals to work in unison around a world-class array of experience-honed tools and best practices. These tools offer a tried-and-tested means of driving strategic and tactical decision making.
The Capital Project Network gives you the tools you need to:
- Track compliance to work processes and enable more consistent levels of planning and preparation
- Ensure that best practices are being implemented in the definition and planning phases
- Measure and view the readiness of every project at any stage
- Access world-class processes at any time, from any place, for a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions
- Provide a platform for common understanding and learning
- Deliver predictable outcomes with proven, repeatable practices
- Leverage knowledge and experience across multiple facilities
- Facilitate the integration of newly merged companies with common processes, tools, terms, and best-in-class systems to govern projects
- Maintain corporate memory
Below is an overview of the Capital Project Network toolset:
- NaviTrack – Provides comprehensive work process deployment and implementation
- Project Pyramid – Evaluates readiness while measuring planning status and team alignment