AIM HIGHER. AIM SMARTER.
JOIN AP-NETWORKS THE TEAM
Houston – Software Developer
Asset Performance Networks, LLC (AP-Networks) is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered outside of Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD, with offices in Houston, TX, USA; Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and Singapore. We provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, PTTEP, Shell, Suncor, Valero Energy, Yara, and many others.
Responsibilities: As a Software Developer with AP-Networks, your primary responsibility will be to aid in the design, development, and maintenance of web-based enterprise solutions, coordinating and collaborating with experienced professionals in our Technology and Software Engineering division. A strong work ethic, commitment to collaborative problem solving, appreciation of sophisticated design, and drive to produce a quality product are essential.
Profile: Software Developers will need to have a working knowledge of modern software tools and techniques, along with:
- Ability to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- 3 years of relevant experience (.NET Development on a data-driven application)
- Experience writing and debugging SQL queries and stored procedures
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in or willingness to document and perform unit testing
- Experience with user interface or graphics design is preferred
- Willingness to work outside of traditional business hours during release windows (approximately 6 events/year)
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- Undergraduate degree or higher
This position is based in Houston, TX.
AP-Networks offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Networks
455 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598