AIM HIGHER. AIM SMARTER.
JOIN THE AP-NETWORKS TEAM
Senior Sales Representative – Houston
Asset Performance Networks, LLC (AP-Networks) is a growing technology and consulting company headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland with offices in Houston, Calgary, Amsterdam, and Singapore. We are an international software engineering firm and consultancy that is geared to improve capital project and turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of event readiness & risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable results in performance improvement. Our clients include leading companies such as Shell, LyondellBasell, Valero, Phillips 66, and many others.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Representative for our office in Houston. This is a great opportunity for professionals searching for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will play a significant role in growing AP-Networks’ client base.
Responsibilities: As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting potential and existing client companies and developing relationships that lead to licensing of AP-Networks’ web portals and deployment of consulting services
- Coordinating with sales engineers to give demonstrations of web portals and deliver presentations to potential clients
- Preparing regular sales reports and meeting regularly to review progress and forecasts
- Learning details of product and consulting service offerings and subsequently having knowledgeable conversations with potential clients
- Assisting other company team members as needed
Required Skills: Senior Sales Representatives must have some knowledge and sales/business development experience in the energy industry. Other specific requirements include:
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Excellence in building and managing client relationships
- Excellence in influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of capital project development or facility turnarounds (shutdowns) is strongly preferred
This position is based in Houston, TX.
AP-Networks offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Networks
455 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598