Asset Performance Networks, LLC is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered outside of Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD with offices in Houston TX, Calgary Alberta, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Shell, Statoil, Valero Energy, and many others.
Responsibilities: As a Consultant with Asset Performance Networks, you will conduct turnaround and project readiness assessments, gather performance metrics, perform in-depth turnaround and project evaluations, lead workshops, re-engineer work processes, deliver presentations, and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in expanding Asset Performance Networks’ business in Europe and the Middle East.
Profile: Consultants need to have basic working knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry or the functional areas they serve. In addition:
- More than 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, petroleum, chemical and/or energy industries (Upstream/Downstream)
- Intellectually strong with excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas and provide both verbal and written analysis
- Excellent in building and managing client relationships
- A willingness to travel (50-60% travel is expected)
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in engineering, science, or a similar discipline
- Prior consulting experience with a major firm is highly desired
If you are interested, please e-mail your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact at +31.20.486.1185