AIM HIGHER. AIM SMARTER.
JOIN AP-NETWORKS THE TEAM
Bethesda – Senior Consultant
Asset Performance Networks, LLC (AP-Networks) is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered outside of Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD, with offices in Houston, TX, USA; Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and Singapore. We provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, PTTEP, Shell, Suncor, Valero Energy, Yara, and many others.
Responsibilities: As a Senior Consultant with AP-Networks, you will conduct turnaround and project readiness assessments, gather performance metrics, perform in-depth turnaround and project evaluations, lead workshops, re-engineer work processes, deliver presentations, and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a major role in expanding AP-Networks’ business.
Profile: Consultants need to have a basic working knowledge of either the petroleum, chemical, or energy industries. In addition:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Intellectually strong with excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas and provide both verbal and written analysis
- Excellence in building and managing client relationships
- A willingness to travel
- Undergraduate degree or higher
This position is based in Bethesda, MD.
AP-Networks offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Networks
3 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814