AIM HIGHER. AIM SMARTER.
JOIN THE AP-NETWORKS TEAM
Sales Development Manager
Asset Performance Networks, LLC (AP-Networks) is a growing technology and consulting company headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland with offices in Houston, Calgary, Amsterdam, and Singapore. We are an international software engineering firm and consultancy that is geared to improve capital project and turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of event readiness and risk evaluation tools & consulting expertise that generate measurable results in performance improvement. Our clients include leading companies such as Shell, LyondellBasell, Valero, Phillips 66, and many others.
We are seeking a Sales Development Manager for our office in Houston. This is a great opportunity for professionals searching for a dynamic company with opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will play a significant role in growing AP-Networks’ client base.
Responsibilities: As a Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a sales team and beginning business development initiatives targeted against the company’s long-term plan for growth
- Coaching your team members to ensure strong alignment and the establishment of effective business development practices
- Inspiring the sales team to achieve and exceed targets
- Learning the features and functionality of AP-Networks’ proprietary tools and services with the intent to develop effective marketing and business development initiatives
- Understanding the competitive environment to help sales representatives understand our unique product and service offerings
- Reviewing solicited and unsolicited feedback from leadership, consultants, and clients to ensure continuous improvement of sales initiatives
- Coordinating with sales engineers to ensure demonstrations of web portals are effective
- Preparing regular sales forecasts and reports, and meeting regularly with leadership to review progress
- Assisting other company managers and leadership as required
- At least five years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated talent for managing talent and providing sales representative coaching
- Excellence in building and managing client relationships
- Excellence in influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong track record of growing sales
- Ability to negotiate in competitive environments
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of software business development, web-based applications, industrial capital projects, and maintenance events is desirable
This position is based in Houston, TX.
AP-Networks offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Networks
455 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598