Project Work Process Development and Implementation
|Are your company's work processes for projects producing superior business performance? Are your processes consistently used across the company? Do key stakeholders and functions buy-in to the process? If you answered no to these questions, then you are not alone. Successfully implementing a work process that consistently creates superior value is a rare accomplishment. Asset Performance Networks staff has been involved in the development and implementation of capital project work processes for many of the largest companies in the world. We have developed a unique best-practices database for successful implementation of work processes for capital projects. Our company can help review existing work processes against the following key criteria:
- Does it facilitate the selection of the "right" project?
- Does it provide a "quick-kill" capability for non-viable projects?
- Does it promote team integration and involve the right people at the right time?
- Does it improve communication and knowledge sharing across locations and functions?
- Does it reduce cycle time and prevent re-work?
- Does it provide a common language and terminology - particularly important for newly merged companies?
- Does it provide a common work process across locations and business units?
- Does it promote a consistent approach across locations and business units?
We can help your organization learn from the success of others and avoid common pitfalls. Our consultants will work with you to:
- Understand the value of your organization's existing processes.
- Identify improvements to existing processes that help you to achieve your business objectives.
Provide a comprehensive roadmap, implementation, and training to deliver a process that creates maximum value.