Enterprise Risk Management Program Development
|Enterprise Risk Management Program Development |
AP-Networksâ€™ Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program combines leading-edge technology with best practice methodology and professional services that guarantee results. Our ERM program is the result of years of research and experience gained from risk management implementations with many of the worldâ€™s leading owner-operating companies. Our knowledge and experience allows us to develop and implement an Enterprise-wide Risk Management program for your organization that will help build long-lasting shareholder value.
The AP-Networksâ€™ ERM program comes with PYXIS, our web-based risk management application. PYXIS provides organizations with a common risk management platform that ensures standard risk metrics are adopted across the enterprise. PYXIS allows organizations to link strategic objectives with enterprise risks, minimize losses, capitalize on opportunities, and enhance decision-making. AP-Networksâ€™ ERM solution offers a consistent and sustainable framework for identifying and managing enterprise risks and opportunities, resulting from human errors, failed processes, policies, systems, or other unforeseen events.
Enterprise Risk Management Benefits:
- Align risk appetite with strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions
- Reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage cross-enterprise risks
- Ensure governance and regulatory compliance
- Capitalize on opportunities
- Improve deployment of capital
Our comprehensive mix of tools and services can enable your organization to implement a risk management program that is customized to your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more.
- Assess - Evaluate existing risk management practices, understand current organization and governance structure, determine the enterprise risk profile, and develop a project and change management plan that supports the ERM program vision.
- Design â€“ Mobilize the project team, confirm the plan, and develop the company-specific ERM program- to include governance structure, standard language, policies, processes, roles, responsibilities, tools, and templates.
- Train â€“ Develop and deliver enterprise-wide training on all aspects of the ERM program, from boardroom governance to enterprise-wide risk quantification, mitigation, and reporting activities.
- Implement â€“ Communicate change initiatives, conduct highly specialized trainings within each business unit, rollout the ERM program, and begin identifying, assessing, reporting, and responding to risks.
- Monitor â€“ Benchmark and track performance, gather feedback, and incorporate into a continuous learning life cycle for the enterprise.