Asset Performance Canada, ULC is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered in Alberta, Canada. As an affiliate of Asset Performance Networks, LLC, we provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Husky Energy, Shell, Suncor, Valero Energy, and many others.
Responsibilities: As a Consultant with Asset Performance Canada, you will conduct turnaround and project readiness assessments, gather performance metrics, perform in-depth turnaround and project evaluations, lead workshops, re-engineer work processes, deliver presentations, and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a major role in expanding Asset Performance Canada’s business.
Profile: Consultants need to have a basic working knowledge of either the petroleum, chemical, or energy industries. In addition:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Intellectually strong with excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas and provide both verbal and written analysis
- Excellence in building and managing client relationships
- A willingness to travel
- Undergraduate degree or higher
This position is available in the following areas:
- Calgary, AB
Asset Performance Canada offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Canada
407 2 St SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2Y3