Asset Performance Networks, LLC (AP-Networks) is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered outside of Washington, DC, USA with offices in Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Houston, TX, USA; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; and Singapore. We provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as BP, ConocoPhillips, Shell, Statoil, Valero Energy, and many others.
Responsibilities: As a Senior Consultant with Asset Performance Networks, you will provide general turnaround and project management consulting, conduct in-depth turnaround and project readiness assessments, gather performance data and metrics, facilitate workshops, re-engineer work processes, deliver presentations, and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in expanding AP-Networks’ business in Europe (i.e., Germany), the Middle East, and Africa.
For this position, we are looking for a Senior Consultant who speaks German fluently, as well as English.
Profile: Consultants need to have basic working knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry or the functional areas they serve. In addition:
- More than 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, petroleum, chemical and/or energy industries (Upstream/Downstream)
- Intellectually strong with excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in German (written/verbal)
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas and provide both verbal and written analysis
- Excellent in building and managing client relationships
- A willingness to travel (40-50% travel is expected)
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in engineering, science, or a similar discipline
- Prior consulting experience with a major firm is highly desired
If you are interested, please e-mail your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Mr. John M.G. Alkemade – Managing Director EMEA – AP-Networks at +31.20.486.1185.